Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone konw some company that supplies diesel truck supplies i would like to buy my oil, filter, and some stainless exhaust band clamps all from one place but cant find a good supplier, also i cant find the oil im lookin for localy either, i would like to run valvoline blue 5w-40 being that it is winter time and i have no oil pressure when i start up for 3-4 seconds (btw im runnin 15w-40 at the moment ) i would like to run a baldwin filter too, if ya know where i can get all of this in one stop please let me know, thanks !

·
Registered
40 Posts
ummmmm, not to hyjack but isnt 3-4 seconds normal for first start-up? i am in northern cali "not to cold" 40-50 in the mornings and the first initial start-up it takes 3-4 seconds and after that it takes 1-2 when warm??

Reactions: dvs97250012v

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok guys that helps alot, never run a diesel b4 all my gassers take maybe a second b4 the oil pressure gague pops rite up

·
Registered
54 Posts
Geno's Garage one of Our sponsors

Reactions: dvs97250012v

·
Registered
13 Posts
my local oreilys carries everything i need 4 and 5 inch exhaust clamps, flex pipe, all the oil i need. they do alot of business with the big rigs. try them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts