Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find the thread on the gut who made his own dpf delete and wired his sensors up was it deleted?It was for a cab and chasis.

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
It's still doin good , I pulled the fuse out for the turbo and ran it for a while made it run a lot better and it helped the fuel mileage but you lose the exhaust brake changes the way the truck sounds to and the tranny seems to shift better im guessing because the mass air flow sensor and the TTVA motor (throttle body) get there power from the same circuit as the turbo and unplugging the 2 sensors dont give the same results as pulling the fuse so im going to run a fused wire from the fuse box over to the turbo and cut the power wire and hook my wire to it and see how that works

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks poindexter I'm working on a c&c at work and the guy wants to delete the dpf I need your threas to work on it .Thank you

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
Soon as i get it finished ill post the results and some pics

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
It works on the C&C and it will through codes seems to depend on the truck as to how many you get mine tripped 2 codes another guy on here done it and he had 9 codes

·
Premium Member
172 Posts
so basically, if all sensor readings are the same before filter and after filter...ecm thinking clean filter? no regen? So could you just put the sensors in a straight pipe?

DENSO CORPORATION The 37th Tokyo Motor Show 2003
If you just put them in a straight pipe it will assume the dpf aint there and go into regen because the temp sensors wont show enough heat to stop it (the higher the voltage the colder the exhaust is) the lower the voltage the hotter the exhaust is

1 - 11 of 11 Posts