Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 113 Posts

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
I think there is a few of us around .....we need to get a meet together somewhere close to all of us on sat. nights or something.....anyone in???

we could set something up thats local for everyone

I am in Mississauga

Scott

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Ya I'd be intrested in setting something up. Im in Milton

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
I'm Coming Through The Weekend Of August 25-26 Any Camping Spots Recomended Near The Falls? Wife Wants To Stop There Nayone Close I'd Have A Beer With Ya Also

John

·
Registered
711 Posts
seeker1056, nope, not super familiar with the circuit, HOWEVER, I will be this year!!!!!! I cant wait for the season!

Chad

·
Registered
711 Posts
Graphic man......

I've got a "gasoline powered cousin" that cant believe what the diesels are capable of, so when your truck is up and running with the big jam,:peelout if you take him for a boot in the truck, he will offer up a rip in his 2000 Corvette! A 9 second car that he drives daily! 460rwhp, plus the 250 shot of spray!This car RIPS!

Talk to you soon!!!

Chad

·
Registered
222 Posts
rip? or R.I.P. LOL

That ol Chebby will have to go a long way to eclipse a 850hp 460 powered Ranger i built, n drove winter n summer for three years. ;o)
But sure he can gimme a ride, lol.

·
Registered
711 Posts
LOL!!! This car is something else! 438c.i. Should run 10.50's on motor this year. Last year ran 10.75 on motor. Should be mid to low 9's. MAN this car goes. My aunt and uncle ran a 460 powered ranger at the track for years!

Thats ODD.......................

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
No problem Chad....i an getting ready to order the turbo next week, and i got the 6's ...so were almost ready, a few more weeks is all i need to start breaking beepbeepbeepbeep LOL

i ran a 10sec 66 Chey 2 on the street....I LOVE HP LOL

Scott

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
jdakin said:
I'm Coming Through The Weekend Of August 25-26 Any Camping Spots Recomended Near The Falls? Wife Wants To Stop There Nayone Close I'd Have A Beer With Ya Also

John

NO problem John....we`ll get together for a cold one when you pass through

not sure on camp grounds ...but we`ll find you one !!!!

Scott

·
Registered
10 Posts
canadian

underpsi said:
Come on any one from Canada? and now the hard part Ontario Canada? no one is ever in Ontario!!! :mad: guess it just makes me unique :thumbsup
I just registered, but I'm at the other side of the country.
Andy

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Doc,
Just found this site. Looks pretty good;much the same as DTR. No calves. Sold the place and moved to Airdrie. Wife couln't drive any more. The sacrifices we make. Oh well,what can ya do? How's your 12 valve.What have you done to it so far? I see our boys are trying to arrange a meet.Hope I can make this one. Later.
Andy

·
Registered
10 Posts
'97

Dr. Evil said:
Hi Andy, no more calving eh? Youre gonna have to change youre handle.

12V is good so far...as of yet, I havent really done anything other than installing Group 31 batterys and custom 2/0 battery cables and taking the K&N off and throwing it in the garbage.

I havent even done the KDP yet....I know, I know....just like lil' Dog, Im playing Russian Roulette with that. I have been meaning to call Marc and have him do the KDP and timing etc.

I thought you were talking about selling the 97???
Keeping the '97. It's too good of a truck.How can one replace something like that?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pastor Bob said:
Ok, which one of you wankers was talkin bad about BC.....come on, own up to it you guy's....:D:D

pb...
Nobody from around here talks bad about BC. Nice truck pb. Better hang onto that one.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Saskatchewan

I'm from Saskatchewan, kind of new to this site,just bought my first diesel truck at christmas time, 2003 Dodge 2500 diesel quad cab lariame so far i's been a good truck

41 - 60 of 113 Posts