Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on any one from Canada? and now the hard part Ontario Canada? no one is ever in Ontario!!! :mad: guess it just makes me unique :thumbsup

G

·
0 Posts
Canadians eh. Elsanor beer too.............we welcome our friends from the north :thumbsup

Cheers, Kevin

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes "all" of "us" here up north :rolleyes:

G

·
0 Posts
Been gettin cold up there? we had -24 last night and tonight will prolly be bout the same

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i guess thats alot better then bc. Over on this side of Canada there isn't even such things as bomb parties :(

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
"A" its cold here in mississauga
it's SKI-DOO TIME LOL

"underpsi"
i am here in mississauga, we'll have to do an event for the southern boys in the spring here at my shop, where are you at ? other then Toronto LOL

Greg Thanks for the kind works!!!
you guys are the best down there!!!!

Scott

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Graphic man said:
"A" its cold here in mississauga
it's SKI-DOO TIME LOL

"underpsi"
i am here in mississauga, we'll have to do an event for the southern boys in the spring here at my shop, where are you at ? other then Toronto LOL

Greg Thanks for the kind works!!!
you guys are the best down there!!!!

Scott
Whoa!! no way! someone from Ontario :woot:. I live in Milton im sure you know where that is if you live in Missisauga. An event would be cool if we could round up a couple guys

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
LOL yeah
Milton is a cool place i am surprised you have not seen my truck!!!

its got a TDR sticker on the rear window

Black quad cab 4x4 with a cap

Scott

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya im pretty sure i've never seen it before. I know i've definitely have never seen a truck here with a tdr sticker. Do you come into Milton much? Where do you buy your parts?

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
i get my stuff in the states less $$$

do you have a green truck with stacks ?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Graphic man said:
i get my stuff in the states less $$$

do you have a green truck with stacks ?
You just get it shipped to you? I found it more expensive to do it that away after the conversion and everything. Are you thinking of a 2nd gen with Turner Automotive stickers? I have a 2wd blue 1st gen. Theres pics in my garage

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
OH ok,i dont think i have see your truck before but i will keep an eye out for you, so if you see a black 2nd gen blowing its horn at ya you'll know its me LOL,
i pick up parts when i go over the border, i know a few people just over the border, drive over install them and drive back, i was also born in the US so i go down to visit family every year in Philly

Scott

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i had my 20's on it this summer but shes got the stockers back on now so it just looks like a regular rusty old dodge but more black smoke and louder! :thumbsup Were you referring to the green 2nd gen with TA sticker? Im not driving my truck right now as im waiting for a fp gauge but i should be driving it in a week or so for a little while until it goes in the body shop. Il be looking out for you, I'm driving my dads 05 3500 dually right now, its blue with lots of chrome and obviously a cummins :peelout

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
I seen a guy with a green dodge with stacks and a big Edge sticker on it i though it might have been yours

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
no im pretty sure the truck your talking about is a guy from Georgetown. I know him from Turner Automotive and he's pretty good friends with my dad

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
Oh ok yeah i have talked to them on the phone but have never bought anything from them

Yeah i seen the green dodge on the 401 and i wanted to run him but it was 5:00 and we all know that is not going to happen on the 401 at that time LOL

Scott

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol ya true. I order most my cummins parts from them but they just get them from piers. I've been to the truck pulls with them a couple times, there pretty good guys

·
Go for Broke
8,078 Posts
yeah they seem cool guys !!!!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts