Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was in town the other night and I saw a 3rd gen dodge diesel couldn't tell what year it was cause all I was doing is staring at these led lights he had around his brake rotors I pulled in to the same gas station and asked him he wouldn't tell me(guess he thought I was tryin to steal his style or whatever) I just wanna know how in the heck he did it if anyone knows could you let me know I appreicate it

·
Registered
922 Posts
Sounds like he was used to the "Dont ask , Dont tell" approach.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yea I guess so I was justreally curious how he did it...and I can't look at whatever your tryin to show me cause I'm on my phone if you could post it in the forum that would be nice if you can't I guess ill have to wait to see it when I'm on a comp.

·
Registered
843 Posts
its something the ricers have been doing for years, LEDs in the wheel wells shining down.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Yea I guess so I was justreally curious how he did it...and I can't look at whatever your tryin to show me cause I'm on my phone if you could post it in the forum that would be nice if you can't I guess ill have to wait to see it when I'm on a comp.
Can you watch a You Tube video off of your phone if I post up the link?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea I can watch youtube videos and it wasn't in the wheel wells the lights where on the brake rotors..I know what your talkin about

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea thoses look really similar not sure if it was that brand but close well thanks for clearin that up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts