Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be getting an [email protected] XRT and was wonder if I just get the tuner and then put a 4inch stainless steel turbo back exhaust on from a 5.9 liter? [email protected] doesn't make a 4 inch turbo back stainless exhaust. I think they eliminated the bungs and foolers on the exhaust so it should work if it fits a 6.7.

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
Yes a '04.5 -07 will fit. You may or may not have to modify a few things depending on the manufacturers kit.

James
RSD

·
Registered
122 Posts
Has anyone put a Silverline #DS107 304SS 5" Single Exhaust Dodge Cummins 600 Diesel 2004.5-2007 6" Tip Included on a 6.7 4x4 quad cab 8ft bed. If so did you have to modfiy it at all or does it just bolt right up? I like that it is the better 304SS tubing.

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Has anyone put a Silverline #DS107 304SS 5" Single Exhaust Dodge Cummins 600 Diesel 2004.5-2007 6" Tip Included on a 6.7 4x4 quad cab 8ft bed. If so did you have to modfiy it at all or does it just bolt right up? I like that it is the better 304SS tubing.
Will bolt right up, may have to modify the front hanger on the downpipe but its no big deal :thumbsup:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Will bolt right up, may have to modify the front hanger on the downpipe but its no big deal :thumbsup:
I just wanted to make shore it would fit with out to much trouble. thanks for the info

·
Registered
640 Posts
When you say modify the front hanger do you mean relocate it or bend it a little?

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
When you say modify the front hanger do you mean relocate it or bend it a little?
Either or, depending the system some you have to do one or the other. That is one nice thing about using the Expandit systems as the hangers clamp on so they are easier to work with than a welded on hanger.

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
The majority of the time the clamp will just have to be bent into place.

James
RSD

·
Registered
640 Posts
Thanks guys!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts