Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

can i stack a superchips max micro tuner with another chip

1965 10
anyone know of any chips i can stack my superchips with
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,329 Posts
Fuel box. Search dude, check out the link in my signature. This gets covered every week or so.

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i dont really know what you mean. what kind of fuel box and how much does a decent one cost

· Premium Member
4,719 Posts
a tst or a bluechip. and the bluechip is spendy, unless you find a used one. go to bluechip diesel. or tst. theirs will be the pm3 or comp

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah that thing is expensive. idk man i want to stack it or get another one. what do you suggest for about a 250 price range on here. and maybe selling my superchips.

· Premium Member
4,719 Posts
yoe can find the TST's for about that price used. also Quadzilla has an older box that was fuel only, i'm not sure if it was the XZT or Xzillirator. but i'm sure you can get them firly cheap used as well.

those are the only ones i know of off the top of my head. and if you sell the SC you'll probably only get 100-150 for it, that will put you into the 350-400 range, and i bet you could find an edge comp for that price. and the comp hands down will stomp on the superchip.

· Premium Member
4,719 Posts
the thing you need to worry about if you go any higher in power is the lift pump.

· Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah im not wanting to go much higher than a superchip but how much are lift pumps when they go out?

· Premium Member
4,719 Posts
anywhere from 100- 600 depending on how nice it is. the best ones out right now are the FASS and Air Dog. they are about 600 bucks though. a stock replacement is around 100 somethin, but wn't keep up in the long run.

if you don't want much more then why you lookin to stack? anything you can stack on the SC is gonna put you up there in power

· Registered
1,329 Posts
yeah im not wanting to go much higher than a superchip but how much are lift pumps when they go out?
Its not like on a gas motor when something "goes out". When your stock lift pump stops working you usually wont notice until its too late. I suggest buying one asap even just to stack inline to help your stock one. I happen to have a good pump for sale right now if youre interested PM me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.