Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well I just bought a set of 20 x 10's American Racing rims and was going to put some meat on them,though idk whats the biggest tire size i can tuck without hitting..the TIRES ARE 355-60-20 and I have a 04 Dodge Quad-Cab shortbed without a leveling kit,though before i put the rims i will level the truck!any ideas about what i can fit with a leveling kit on 3rd gen?
TIRES ARE ALL TERRAINS and are 34" i think

·
Registered
590 Posts
I had set of 22x10's with 325/50/22 Terra Grapplers on them(34.8) with a kore leveling kit, and they rubbed so bad it was undriveable. It may have been offset/back spacing problem, but still did not fit.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i think those are 36's from what i found out..by any chance anybody selling some 20 x 10's at a decent price?

·
Registered
884 Posts
I have a 325/60/18 (about 33x13.50) on an 18x9 with 4.5" of backspacing and I'm very, very close to hitting at full lock. I have hit once on a bump while turned. You might clear with a level, but you will probably be very close. I hit the bottom air dam, so you might be able to trim that back a little bit to fix the problem if you do hit. Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts