Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I was just over at Calebs and grabbed a few shots of his new truck while it was in his garage.

Hope u guys like it as much as him and I do. Its AWESOME. IT EVEN HAS A SUNROOF!

·
Registered
416 Posts
Heck yeah..I was wondering what Calebs new truck looked like. Thanks for posting the pics. And now theres a sharp looking truck...I see the hoods up? Now that won't be good for Purdue's campus..hah.. I will have to keep a watch out for him now when I'm out driving around. Congratulations on the new truck Calebs

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah its an 05, 6 speed, leather, FULLY LOADED with a sick sound system. He is going to absolutly love this truck! Its so dam nice! He is putting some goodies on it right now as we speak!

Mike

·
Diesel Junkie
4,683 Posts
:woot::woot::woot:

Congrats on the new rig man!

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Nice! Now lets get to work! If ya need I got a few CR tricks for ya!

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol sounded like a good idea...

·
Premium Member
7,006 Posts
Hey guys,

I was just over at Calebs and grabbed a few shots of his new truck while it was in his garage.

Hope u guys like it as much as him and I do. Its AWESOME. IT EVEN HAS A SUNROOF!

Looks like a very tight fit with that 7" garage door!

I am glad my garage was built with 8" doors!

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Yeah I really like the new truck. I just put on my 5" Exhaust and AFE Stage II Pro-Dry Intake (along with the silencer ring removal)...wow does that thing :w: :w:..sounds great. The exhaust went on really easy and smooth. Now to just save some more money to get the gauges/Air Dog/SMARTY :$: :$:

·
Registered
283 Posts
How the heck you afford that while going to school i have yet to figure out. but if ya got some hints let me know so i can get one of them!!!

very nice truck

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
How the heck you afford that while going to school i have yet to figure out. but if ya got some hints let me know so i can get one of them!!!

very nice truck

Well the first thing I would say would be to join the military right after high school and get the GI Bill to have the government pay for most of college :thumbsup. I did have to take out a partial loan on this truck...kinda different for me since this is the first one that I have not bought and owned out right :$:...but you only live once might as well enjoy it while you can :thumbsup.

·
Texas Chapter President
837 Posts
Congrats Caleb!!!!!

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Nice looking Truck Caleb! Time to take a loan out for some mods so it will :peelout.... Just remember, it's only money and you can't take it with you. Oh, and you can't put a price on a good time! :$::$: :lol3:

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
Wow that is one sharp looking rig bud!:beer

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Looks even better in person, u guys didnt even see the best part! The interior is FLAWLESS!!! Looks like it is brand new! there is no way you would think it has 100k on it! Its the CLEANEST 100k mile truck i have ever seen! Period.

Mike

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
Thanks for the compliments everyone :thumbsup. I just had 5% tint put on all around the truck this morning and it looks great as well. I can not wait to throw on some gauges and other mods to make her really :peelout :peelout :peelout. Thanks again :beer.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Hey that looks exaclty like my truck! Tint and all! I like it! (But I pretty much have to right?:lol3:)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts