Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need new cab mount bushings (really only need the one for passenger side rear). Every set I find seems to stop at 1985-will those kits fit our trucks or does someone know where to find the correct setup for these trucks?

Thank you

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks-I will order and see what happens!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I just did the cab bushings on my 84 Crewcab. Exact same bushings as the ones I pulled form the Clubcab 93 donor.

About the only ones available are the Poly bushings. I couldn't find any OEM rubber ones.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I just did the cab bushings on my 84 Crewcab. Exact same bushings as the ones I pulled form the Clubcab 93 donor.

About the only ones available are the Poly bushings. I couldn't find any OEM rubber ones.
How harsh are the poly bushings with the cummins? Im in the market for rubber bushings too but can't find anything

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
How harsh are the poly bushings with the cummins? Im in the market for rubber bushings too but can't find anything

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Well the bushings I removed from my crewcab had already been replaced with the poly ones. I had been driving the crewcab for 3 years with them in place.

But to be honest it would have been hard to notice any additional vibrations, or noise, since I had no interior carpets, headliner or moldings to absorb sounds etc.

I would prefer to have rubber if I could find them...but I have to use what is available.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.