Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
mine came with everything...template and harness. Ordered mine from Mopar
Nater do you remember the part number? A few guys on here might like to have it.

·
12V ADDICT!
3,481 Posts
i sure dont. i just tried to fin it on mopar and they have done changed their site. So you would have to go to their estore online and select your nearest dealer and find the cab lights and get it there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I did the same as Nater. White OEM cab lights from dodge dealer. Got mine on eBay. Wired according to instructions that came with lights and template was easy to use. Wiring is ground in headliner and power wire taken down to fuse box under hood and connected to parking lights. Installed myself, took about three hours. Worst part is drilling the cab, be careful and use step bit.

Here is a link to eBay that has the oem set listed with part number.

09-12 2011 2012 DODGE RAM CAB ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS LIGHTS LAMPS CLEAR MOPAR OEM | eBay

·
Registered
133 Posts
Have you checked the pass side A pillar, mine was int here. I hooked my lamps to it.
Just like he said, there should be a plug at the base of the passenger side A-pillar. You can use small wire spades to pick up power for your cab lights there, or if you want to take it one step further; order the factory installed OEM cab light harness and it will plug right in, and it also has all the clips and pins to secure the harness to the pillar and roof. There is no need to run a wire all the way out to the hood. I think they just did it that way with the kit so they could include the 1500 trucks. The part number for the cab light kit is: 82211190. The part number for the OEM wire harness is: 68032543AD.

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Ok figured it out there is a wire that is specifically wired for cab lights! It is the white wire that doesn't have anything connected to it. You will need a pin from Oriellys to fit into the factory plug PT# CT662!!!

·
Registered
348 Posts
to Nater Tater, I would love to see how they look on your truck. I agree a heavy duty truck doesn't look right without them.

:worthless:

·
12V ADDICT!
3,481 Posts
Im at work right now so i cant upload with my phone but its in the threads Lets see those 4th gens. Its like 20 pages back from the last or somewhere around there. Its also in the inferno red trucks thread. Also in the red and black trucks thread. And also in the exhaust tips thread. Let me know if you find it or not. If not ill upload some in this thread when i get off tomorrow morning

·
12V ADDICT!
3,481 Posts
Here are a couple of mine.

Reactions: nvsbl

·
It's Cummins not Cummings
249 Posts
My truck didn't come with clearance lights and I bought some smoked cab lights. My problem is that I don't have a template. Does anyone have a template?? or know how to make one!!!
I have an original template but it is was for my 2008, is it the same as the 11.5? If it is your are welcome to it brother and thanks for your service!

·
Premium Member
945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
I have a template from another guy on the forum and plan on copying it and printing several so i will sell them for shipping plus a buck or two. I plan on doing it this next week

·
It's Cummins not Cummings
249 Posts
I have a template from another guy on the forum and plan on copying it and printing several so i will sell them for shipping plus a buck or two. I plan on doing it this next week
Okay, glad to hear you got it covered.

·
Registered
348 Posts

·
12V ADDICT!
3,481 Posts
Thanks bud. I try to keep it like that as long as rain dont hender lol

41 - 53 of 53 Posts