Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tennesse Chapter President
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my '03 the cab lights mounting screws are side by side, and on the Recon website, the 99-02 the mounting screws are side by side and the 03'-up they are front and back. Any idea which one I should order??

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
hmmm,, good question,,,i didnt have them stock ,,i had to drill mine,,,,,call recon and ask if the 99-02 lights will match your hole pattern

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
the recons maybe wider,maybe someone else will chime in that had the same issue

·
On call 24/7
12,577 Posts
You need the 98-02 lights. Your truck didnt come factory with cab lights and the dealer added them. For some reason the dealer adds 2nd gen lights to 3rd gen trucks. They are identical in shape and height except for the screw holes. When you order put 4x4 in as the promotional code and save some $.

·
Tennesse Chapter President
1,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You need the 98-02 lights. Your truck didnt come factory with cab lights and the dealer added them. For some reason the dealer adds 2nd gen lights to 3rd gen trucks. They are identical in shape and height except for the screw holes. When you order put 4x4 in as the promotional code and save some $.
I appreciate the info :thumbsup: The promo code actually save me $20.99 :yourock:

·
On call 24/7
12,577 Posts
Glad to help ya bud.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts