Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is some pics of my 2003 with some 2012 Laramie wheels with 35x12.5R17 General Grabber.

You might be saying "Bye Bye Pizza Cutters???" See the last 2 pics :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Looks good!

·
World Champs!!!
24,026 Posts
Oh you're the one that had those. I remember your thread on them, I tried to be nice about my dislike for them, not sure how well I did though.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't get me wrong I liked the 19.5s and though I could live with them since hey I wouldn't be buying tires for a long time but they come at a price. If you don't mind a harsh ride less traction (bc of width) and a lil less mpgs then there perfect.

Oh well lesson learned just like trying to run 16.5s on my truck I passed on that and let my buddy grind his calipers down to make them fit not me lol Have to say I like these wheels A LOT! ;)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Those were some skinny tires. Did you noticed a drop in mpg going from those bicycle tires to the new ones? Hehe
I lost mileage going from my 33s to the 19.5s bc of weight my mileage should go back up I saw my best fuel mileage with aluminum wheels and 35s fingers crossed I see that good mpgs again lol.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
I remember those . 19.5's , right ? Well done with the 35's ! :thumbsup:

Reactions: 03 Rammer

·
Some-Sho Some-Go
1,590 Posts
Looks good my friend. :thumbsup:

Reactions: 03 Rammer

·
Registered
225 Posts
Hey Rammer how much do the rims/tires stick out? This set up looks super clean!! I might have to start looking for these vs aftermarket!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.