Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a pmt installed a couple months ago and I've been very pleased with it so far, but I noticed a different souind in side the cab after installation. I thought that maybe it had always been there and I just hadn't noticed the noice but I took a ride in my neighbors 04 lastnight and I couldn't here this noice at all. So now I'm thinking it's the tuning. To describe it. it sounds like timing rattle. I checked all my injector rail clamps and their all tight so I don't think it's that. My truck is an 06 with 22k on it. I'm wondering if this noise is normal with their programing? Is it going to hurt my motor? I can't hear it outside the truck only inside by the firewall. Like I said my truck runs great and I've been happy with it so far. Just wondering about this noice. Thanks in advance for your help. Oh the rest of my truck is totally stock.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
might want to take it off and run the truck stock and see if you still hear it or if it goes away. when i had my bullydog i noticed a slight miss when i ran the extreme setting but all the other settings ran fine

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.