Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Bullydog Triple Dog Need Old Software Crazy Larry!

1048 Views 7 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  realstreet
I have a bullydog triple dog and updated with new software well you know what happened. I lost crazy larry can someone help me please would like to get it back. :thud:

I also have another one that is locked my buddy had it on his 05 dodge before he traded it in thought he put it back to stock. Well he did just not back to his truck :rof is there anything i can do? It has the crazy larry bullydog said send it to them and they would unlock it sure and take the crazy larry off. Any help would be great.. :thumbsup
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
311 Posts
I got suckered into the update also and lost the awesom crazy larry. Yesterday when I talked to them about my outlook monitors problems, they still didn't know a release date; bastards! Bullydog has come crappy customer service; on hold forever, sentmy monitor in for repair and it came back with more problems. If it wasn't for shift on the fly I would lose them!!!

· Registered
2,754 Posts
I have a bullydog triple dog and updated with new software well you know what happened. I lost crazy larry can someone help me please would like to get it back. :thud:

I also have another one that is locked my buddy had it on his 05 dodge before he traded it in thought he put it back to stock. Well he did just not back to his truck :rof is there anything i can do? It has the crazy larry bullydog said send it to them and they would unlock it sure and take the crazy larry off. Any help would be great.. :thumbsup
you might have to send it back to get it reset and I have most of the old programs I can send you the 2.4 crazy larry file just send me your email address.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.