Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I have a bullydog PMT cost me over $1000 its a POS its been back at bullydog more than its been in my truck, it worked great for the first 6 months then for no reason it stopped communicating with my truck just came on and registered nothing, once in a while it worked but more often it did not. I called bullydog and they had me remove it and send it back. I got it back and it had a new software so I had to go to my local dealer and get the trucks computer flashed, ($50). I installed it back into the truck and it worked great, for only one day the next morning I went out and started the truck to let it warm up, I came back out and the screen was froze so I shut the truck off waited 30 seconds then restarted it, now the screen went black and the truck ran like balls. Again I called bullydog and again they had me send it back and again I had to go to my local dealer and have the computer flashed (another$50)
At this point I just want my money back but bullydog will not refund it the just want to keep fixing it its becoming hella frustrating..:banghead:

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yes...lots of horror stories on here about bd products...sorry to hear about your misfortune.

·
Registered
13,852 Posts
I've never heard of issues like that with a PMT. I have a couple that are probably 5-6 yrs old with zero issues.

Not sure why you would have to have the dealer flash the truck though

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I have a pmt with crazy Larry tunes on it sitting on the shelf w/ pyro. I ran it on my 05. Never had any problems with it. I used to stack the mp8 with it to increase rail psi at the track. Needs a good home. If you can't get yours working or need other options. I'll sell it for $200 shipped and I'll throw in a triple gauge pod and mount for pod for free. I have a couple glow shift gauges I don't use anymore I would throw in for free if you need some to fill the pod. It's all just sitting there collecting dust.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sucks. BD has never let me down and my truck has been running crisp with it lately. Keep us posted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts