Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm definetely looking forward to going again this year, even though I will be one of a dying breed (Thanks Steve), it was alot of fun! I hope they still have the pulls, I chickened out last year did not have the intercooler yet.:Complain: Look forward to meeting some of you.
Justin

Attachments

·
Registered
727 Posts
I'll get you converted sooner or later, just remember, you either own a cummins or you want one..... JK Justin

Steve

·
Former Staff Member
3,573 Posts
Official NHRDA update
[quote name='HOSS' date='Mar 2 2006, 08:21 PM' post='282797']
In case you do not already know due to circumstances beyond our control the sled pull at the Bullydog event on July 22nd has been cancelled :( the cancelation of this event was not planned and had nothing to due with the NHRDA. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. The NHRDA will in the future be sure that the events on the schedule are booked and solid before posting them to avoid any future problems. We do not have a replacement pull for this. Again I appologize.

Mark (Hoss) Harris
NHRDA Vice President

·
Registered
207 Posts
if bully dog raises the price on the dyno from last year i aint going call me a baby but i'd rather pay a $35 hook fee that weekend than see how fast my truck can go on dirt at the dirt drags maybe ill go dyno and then see if there is a pull in utah that weekend:Complain:

·
Former Staff Member
3,573 Posts
I won't be making the trip if there's not a pull:fist:

·
Registered
727 Posts
No pull, no go!!!!!!

A= i don't trust their dyno
b= been there done that
c= pulls was the highlight of the event for most people anyway.

oh well, win some lose some

Steve

·
Registered
74 Posts
Yeah, I talked to Bully Dog the other day and told them that nobody will show up if there is no pull. They told me that they have had a lot of interest in the dirt drags :clapmean: and there will be a great turnout.:lol3: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHTTT!!!!!

·
Banned
35 Posts
I would like to let everyone know that the United Truck & Tractor Pullers have a pull scheduled that weekend in Preston Idaho. Preston is about 70 miles away from Pocatello and there should be a great turnout at the pulls. They have a stock, modified and super modified diesel class so there is one for everybody. If you would like some more information shoot me an email to [email protected]

Also here is a link to there web-site: http://unitedpullers.com/webtext/schedule.htm

·
Registered
207 Posts
just so you know preston is south east of pokey. for you washingtoners thinking about going to the dyno hey dp. is the weight limit still 8k in the mod class also have they done any changes to the rules for us diesel smokers thanks for the post and info

·
Banned
35 Posts
cahammer said:
just so you know preston is south east of pokey. for you washingtoners thinking about going to the dyno hey dp. is the weight limit still 8k in the mod class also have they done any changes to the rules for us diesel smokers thanks for the post and info

I'm not sure if there has been any changes. I will call the director today and get the full rules for you guys.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Elko NV looks tempting.

How funny, you can't use nitrous, but you can use propane :)

BBD

21 - 34 of 34 Posts