Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wandering how the smarty compared to the bully dog crazy larry program? Which is better for an 06? Also I seen that the smarty is suppose to have 230 hp but on the programmer it only goes to 170, how do I get the 230?

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
SMARTY! all the way on a common rail.

·
T-BONE
987 Posts
Don't know about the Smarty...But I have an 06 3500 with the Bully Dog w/ Outlook...And I love my Bully Dog. No problems with it at all. I would recommend it to anyone.....

·
Registered
4,114 Posts
just better on the common rails.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I have a Bullydog with Crazy Larry on my truck right now, I love it, I also just bought a used Smarty off a friend. they make similar power, smarty smokes alot more, with the TNT program it out runs my crazy larry. My answer to you would be, what are your intentions with the truck? If your just looking for a little extra power then both will do, if you are like me and have injectors a bigger turbo, and a fass then the smarty helps out more it seems.
My Triple dog is about 3 months old and it is for sale if you are interested, it currently has Crazy Larry downloaded to it. I also have the Out look monitor which I do love that I would be interested in selling also..:popcorn::popcorn:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts