Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure why the other thread was closed.

If your using it can you post your other mods and experience.

Was comparing it to the Black Maxx in other thread, I dont plan on gutting the DPF or the EGR. But want the gauges.

Also the dealer just updated my truck to the lastest ecm software.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts
It was closed because very very few people have anything positive to say about BullyDog. That should tell you all you need to know.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was closed because very very few people have anything positive to say about BullyDog. That should tell you all you need to know.
Great forum, discussions arent allowed?
Threads get closed if negative comments are made?

No, that doesnt tell me all that I need to know:

I need to know if the Bully Dog allows the user to disable the TPMS.

·
Registered
447 Posts
It does not, I am still running it as a gauge pack. Not to bad tunes but I think I blew my head gasket with it awhile back.

·
Premium Member
0 Posts

The thread in question was less of a discussion and more of a runaway. Plenty of discussion on here, and feedback from various points of veiw.

·
IL Chapter VP
3,500 Posts
Not sure why the other thread was closed.

If your using it can you post your other mods and experience.

Was comparing it to the Black Maxx in other thread, I dont plan on gutting the DPF or the EGR. But want the gauges.

Also the dealer just updated my truck to the lastest ecm software.

I am the Mod that closed that thread. It was no longer an open discussion, but more of a bash fest. I will not allow that to happen in my section. Open discussion is always welcome in the correct forum. Just about any thread that has VS. in the thread topic is going to turn toxic. That is just the nature of the thread. If you have specific questions it is always better to open a thread and ask those questions or try using the search fuction. Both are great ways of getting information.
If you have anymore questions about this matter please feel free to pm with them.:thumbsup:
Andy
6.7 Moderator

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It does not, I am still running it as a gauge pack. Not to bad tunes but I think I blew my head gasket with it awhile back.
Whoa, Im using a Superchips Cortex right now, left over from my last truck a Hemi.

Not interested in running any heavy tunes as I dont want to take everything off the truck.

But if the PMT was equal to the Superchips Cortex but with gauges for half the price of the Black Maxx, then Id be in.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I am the Mod that closed that thread. It was no longer an open discussion, but more of a bash fest. I will not allow that to happen in my section. Open discussion is always welcome in the correct forum. Just about any thread that has VS. in the thread topic is going to turn toxic. That is just the nature of the thread. If you have specific questions it is always better to open a thread and ask those questions or try using the search fuction. Both are great ways of getting information.
If you have anymore questions about this matter please feel free to pm with them.:thumbsup:
Andy
6.7 Moderator
I searched, as stated in first thread.
There wasnt anything on the PMT only the Live thing.

It didnt look like a bash fest compared to other forums Ive been a part of.

·
IL Chapter VP
3,500 Posts
I searched, as stated in first thread.
There wasnt anything on the PMT only the Live thing.

It didnt look like a bash fest compared to other forums Ive been a part of.
We have gotten really good at shutting them down before they become an all out war here on cumminsforum. Like I said if you ever have any questions about the 6.7 section you can direct them my direction.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Whoa, Im using a Superchips Cortex right now, left over from my last truck a Hemi.

Not interested in running any heavy tunes as I dont want to take everything off the truck.

But if the PMT was equal to the Superchips Cortex but with gauges for half the price of the Black Maxx, then Id be in.
The tunes I was running weren't really heavy due to having some bucking issues but I was happy with them.

The PMT by nature is for a stock truck. If you have a DPF delete and can block your EGR they are just as good but you want a different tune then the standard one.

Be warned you will get a buck if you start hammering on the go pedal repeatedly and then let off (not sure why you would do that but I had NO problems with mine.)

I only switched to the SMARTY because I was told it turned off the extra injection event and was a better tune all around.

I have yet to see a MPG gain with the Smarty over the PMT. Both get 22 MPG highway, and city is about the same but its hard to measure that due to city life.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts