Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if someone could tell me all the funtions of an outlook monitor because i'm looking at getting that over gauges?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Not trying to sound like a smart-butt, I would look at Bullydog's website because it does a lot of things and it would take a while to list them all. I have one and love it.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thats alright lol i didn't know if they would have it on their site but i shouldve just figured that

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have one and i love it. Sometimes i ? its readings. Im hoping that my pryo is reading kinda hot cause my truck hits 1600 quick and i really dont have much done to it. But over all its great. it looks awesome in the pillar mount.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yes it is called injection pressure.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I was just wondering if someone could tell me all the funtions of an outlook monitor because i'm looking at getting that over gauges?
heres a list of display options for the BD power pup outlook:

-boost pressure
-pre-turbo pyro
-post-turbo pyro
-speed
-coolant temp.
-injection control pressure
-horsepower and torque
-0-60 time
-1/4 mile time speed
-peak boost pressure
-peak pyro
-peak horsepower
-peak torque
-fastest 0-60 time
-fastest 1/4 mile time

i had pre-turbo pyro, boost, coolant temp and speed displayed when i had my outlook.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DOes it have any kind of turbo timer function?

·
Registered
152 Posts
DOes it have any kind of turbo timer function?
nope. no turbo timer. you can buy a turbo timer from isspro or bd performance but its a seperate unit and you gotta wire it in and they shut off at a certain exhaust temp instead of a set period of time.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sorry to change the thread but does anyone hapen to know what the stock clutch on my truck in my sig is good to?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts