Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anybody running this combo? If so which settings have you found to work the best for top H.P., speed, or what have you? Thanks

·
Registered
833 Posts
I leave my bullydog on scarry larry all the time and my MP8 off. when i turn them both up the throttle response is great but i need a lift pump and an arson kit for my cp3 before i do that to much

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is your Pmt the old version is that how you have crazzy larry? Likei think i have the newest one with the touch screen and stuff? does 2.2.2 sound right? Is there a way i can get it in my pmt? i dont really care about the touch screen and the other little options!

·
Registered
833 Posts
well i sold my pmt, i need to change my sig, but now i just have the bullydog tripple dog. im not sure if you can get the true crazzy larry on the pmt. thats just what i was told. the bdtd is the one you want. and its version 2.4.D

·
WYOMING CHAPTER VP
1,450 Posts
Is your Pmt the old version is that how you have crazzy larry? Likei think i have the newest one with the touch screen and stuff? does 2.2.2 sound right? Is there a way i can get it in my pmt? i dont really care about the touch screen and the other little options!
you need version 1010...which has everything you have currently minus the touchscreen.1010 is crazy larry for the PMT and it has the same fuel map as 2.4D

·
Banned
5,586 Posts
I leave my bullydog on scarry larry all the time and my MP8 off. when i turn them both up the throttle response is great but i need a lift pump and an arson kit for my cp3 before i do that to much
Ditto. Works great til I run out of fuel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts