Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a browns welding bumper how do you like it? what have you hit? I went by today and they it's 800 bucks for a bull bar front replacement for my 96. Thats cheaper then a ranch hand and looks pretty solid, just wanted some input.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
I have them on my truck and my last one as well. If you buy them through bumperdude.com you can still pick it up from Browns but you'll get a better price. Browns charges very little to install the bumpers and I wish I had paid them to install them on my 09' Ram 3500. My 02' ram was easy but the 09' required grinding on the factory tow frame and in the front there were some intercooler brackets in the way.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I came close to hitting about 20 deer last night so i'm going to order one Monday but I want a few custom touches like a slightly larger angle on the bull bar and a piece of angle iron on the drivers side for the license plate bracket. so i dont think i will be able to order threw bumper dude.

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
You might still be able to talk to Browns and you get the price from Bumperdude. Browns doesn't want to undercut their resellers so they have a higher price if you buy direct. I can't think of the Bumperdudes name but I would give him a call. I did a front full replacement bumper and rear wrap dually bumper for only about $1250.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts