Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a while back I was cleaning out my cupholders and I broke a couple fingers off the slidey thing that adjusts for cup sizes.
It wasn't earth shattering but just one of those things that annoyed me. Well, I got a 3d printer a few months ago and decided to give it a go.
I made a replica without the separate fingers and decided that I wanted something different. I found a file that someone made
of a "devilman" hand and spliced it to my replacement part and printed. Pretty stoked with how it came out!

If you have a 3d printer and want to give it a go, you can download here.

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 5.9 / 6 Speed Manual
4 Posts
So a while back I was cleaning out my cupholders and I broke a couple fingers off the slidey thing that adjusts for cup sizes.
It wasn't earth shattering but just one of those things that annoyed me. Well, I got a 3d printer a few months ago and decided to give it a go.
I made a replica without the separate fingers and decided that I wanted something different. I found a file that someone made
of a "devilman" hand and spliced it to my replacement part and printed. Pretty stoked with how it came out!

If you have a 3d printer and want to give it a go, you can download here.
Dude! That's freaking awesome! Did you do it in Fusion360?
I was just curious of I could talk you out of the design files so I can play with them too.

Thanks!
Conrad

·
Premium Member
899 Posts
Agree... totally freakin' awesome!
And can you do that stupid bezel for those of us with the integrated in-seat belts?
( I was going to do this... they were supposed to save mine last year... honest... argh... )

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Legit. That could be a Halloween special at Genos's Garage.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Very nice!
Cut the neck off of a .30-06 cartridge and shoved it over the broken adjuster.
Works good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts