Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Rescue Tower
10,826 Posts
Never been titled, yet has 600 miles on it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Carfax came back clean, who knows though. Warranty is expired. It has never been titled.

·
4,678 Posts
warranty should be good for 5/100,000 from date of purchase. If you are titled as the first owner then you should have a FULL warranty. The miles were probably put on by the dealer running around town in it.

·
ICC Advertising Director
930 Posts
or moving the truck between dealers. My dad has bought several trucks with 300+ miles on them by the time they are in his hands, usually from deal trades.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Its rare to find one 3 years with no previous owners!

Sweet!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Nice!

I just picked up my '07 5.9 mega that was a one owner with 9k miles, and he bought it new in '08(guess it was still sitting on a lot somewhere)
There are still great low mileage deals out there, just gotta find them....

·
A Couple Diesels
3,099 Posts
Yeah pretty wierd- lift, wheels and rims and never titled....
I dont see why the warranty wouldn't start the day it was titled.

·
Registered
67 Posts
warranty should be good for 5/100,000 from date of purchase. If you are titled as the first owner then you should have a FULL warranty. The miles were probably put on by the dealer running around town in it.
correct me if I am wrong but in 06 the warranty was 3-36?
The 100k is just on the motor.

·
4,678 Posts
correct me if I am wrong but in 06 the warranty was 3-36?
The 100k is just on the motor.
YES BUT i was talking about the motor warranty ,, sorry for the confusion. yes 3/36 bumper to bumper and 5/100,000 on the motor. This truck should have a full warranty left IF it hasnt been titled yet.

·
Banned
5,596 Posts
Seems sketchy.... and what is this? - Engine: 5.9L L 6 HPDI 6 Cyl

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah pretty wierd- lift, wheels and rims and never titled....
I dont see why the warranty wouldn't start the day it was titled.
I bet the original dealer added that sh1t on when they first got the truck kind of like a special "package" and jacked the price way up. So high that no one was dumb enough to buy it.

·
A Couple Diesels
3,099 Posts
YES BUT i was talking about the motor warranty ,, sorry for the confusion. yes 3/36 bumper to bumper and 5/100,000 on the motor. This truck should have a full warranty left IF it hasnt been titled yet.

My 06 sat on the dealer lot till jan 08... the warranty (both of them) started then.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
830 Posts
35 g's:hehe::hehe:

·
Cummins Power Addict
1,040 Posts
HPDI : The Cummins-Westport project will use Westport's high pressure direct injection (HPDI) natural gas technology
Seems to be a few google results showing people think a Cummins in a Dodge is HPDI. Just people trying to tack on some letters to make something look better... lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts