Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what type\brand of brake pads everyone is using. Im due for new ones.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i'm also very interested in this question.
i would like to put the best and most heavy duty brakes i can get on mine. anyone know what the best ones are?

07' 2500, 5.9, quad, 4x4

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i'm also very interested in this question.
i would like to put the best and most heavy duty brakes i can get on mine. anyone know what the best ones are?

07' 2500, 5.9, quad, 4x4
me too!!!.especially cause im runnin 35's now

·
Registered
66 Posts
Me too. Also, I don't want much brake dust. Put some extreme duty pads on my truck (don't remember the brand, but they were heaviest Advanced Auto had) and the wheels stay black.

·
Registered
109 Posts
its just been beat to death topic.....sorry but search function works well when u have a question like this....imho the more expensive they r the more they wear your rotors, from what ive read and experienced, the factory mopars r pretty good.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Try EBC brakes, Summit Racing has a full line of their products online, from drilled and slotted rotors to a couple different kinds of pads. They have pads called "yellowstuff" pads made for bigger suv's and trucks that are made for haevier vehicles and towing vehicles. I have heard really good things about these, no noise, low dust, long life and great bite, even with stock rotors

1 - 11 of 11 Posts