Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
3,794 Posts
Check brake fluid, then check brake fluid reservoir level sensor.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Registered
81 Posts
Mine did that once on slick ground and but went back out after applying the brakes a couple times, had me concerned though.

03 qcsb 2500 mild 48re 4x45.9 HO
edge jwa 50hp inj fass titanium 150
leveled on 35s

· Registered
3,794 Posts
While mines been on for about a year. Went on the second I installed hid fog lights in. And hasn't come off since. So if u figure it out. Post back.
I hate it.

· Registered
3,794 Posts
Reactions: 8secondride

· Registered
427 Posts
Both my ABS and brake lights are on. Been on for 6+ months now. Had AZ scan it and the ABS sensors are needing replaced. They said that sometimes moisture will cause the lights to go on. But my sensors are just due I suppose. At $130 or so PER SIDE I will deal with it, brakes still work just fine.

· Registered
3,794 Posts
I can make my brake light go off by pulling my fluid level sensor from master cylinder and dumping water on it. Tried jumping the little micro fuse that's burnt out on it. But that only worked for a day.
Somewhere you can buy just the sensor. (Mopar wants to sell u the whole reservoir.)
My research has showed that the only thing that will light up the brake light is the e brake and the fluid level sensor. Abs light is a whole different story
Here's a pic if what I did. Only worked for a day. But I get it wet the light goes out.
Workbench Table Furniture Wood Wood stain

Anyone have a link to the sensor I
Going to hit up google now.

· Registered
3,794 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.