Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All right whose the best for rebiulding my pump for my 12 valve. I sent it to Hoffman Injection here in delaware and they really F'd it up:kill: and now its in worse shape than it was when I took it there. Anyone better than others. Scheid vs. Industrial Injection vs. Mass Diesel I'm already $1200 in the hole:$: So i dont care how much it costs but i just want it done RIGHT:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
2,347 Posts
Were are you at DE. I live in NJ. There is a place in south jersey called Masons diesel power that I here does pretty good work, I never went to them personally just word of mouth. Here's there phone # if interested. 866-225-9191.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for the tip Jake. I have never heard of them before but I will do some research and give them a call. I live just outside of Smyrna so a trek up to south jersey isnt bad at all thanks bud.

·
Registered
325 Posts
All right whose the best for rebiulding my pump for my 12 valve. I sent it to Hoffman Injection here in delaware and they really F'd it up:kill: and now its in worse shape than it was when I took it there. Anyone better than others. Scheid vs. Industrial Injection vs. Mass Diesel I'm already $1200 in the hole:$: So i dont care how much it costs but i just want it done RIGHT:thumbsup
Scheid and Industrial Injection and very good at what they do and have had stuff from them and its great

·
Registered
316 Posts
If you want to ship it to utah Bakers Diesel in ogden do superier work and will back it up 100%

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bakers diesel seems like a quality injection Shop i will give them a call tomorrow. Have you got anything done from them

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
what fuel plate are you gonna put in Ipolute . I grinded mine down to a #0 and i love it. I had the banks plate in before and it was like night and day... I have heard of people running no plate at all but the seems a bit scary for me what do you think

·
Registered
316 Posts
Just the ddp budget fuel plate not much though. Bakers have done many injection pumps for the company I work for and never had a lick of problems. They are also heavily into truck performance while being a bosch dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts