Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have 75hp injectors from a vendor. I wont mention the name to be on the safe side. I have bought numerous items from this vendor and he has offered to trade me Bosch 150's for my 75 bosch and 300$

Is this a good deal or should I look into buying the nozzles myself and rebuilding mine?

$300 is a good deal for 150's but "bosch-rebuilt+nozz" idk...

·
Registered
701 Posts
I paid $171 to have my stock injectors completely rebuilt.. $28 an injector? You can do the math for what you thinks worth it..

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well at DAP I can get 175hp nozzles for $230... I have never rebuilt injectors but I know there is some info on here how to do it... Dont know if its worth the "risk" or if I would come out ahead doing it myself.

·
Vendor
8,717 Posts
You can usually come out ahead selling your old ones in the classified and getting the size you want.
Say you sell yours for $250 or more + cores. Then you are into the new ones for under $200.

We also have aftermarket bodies with no core required.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
Jkidd what if I have stock injectors that I want custom made to 150 with all them being custom tested and equalized

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Vendor
8,717 Posts
What custom work do you want done. We flow test our injectors and pop test. That is standard. We have our newer revision that is EDM then extrude honed and flow matched with liquid. Do you want custom work done to the internals?

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
No just perfect matched injectors I'm rebuilding the bottom end sometime end this year or start next year.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.