Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys I found a set of injectors near me on craigslist and the guy says they are bosch 170 injectors for a 24v

I havent heard of these so I was wondering if anyone on here knows about them?

I havew a set of 125's but need to go bigger..

Would the bosch 170's smoke pretty good? My 125's smoke good when lugging it but they clean up real fast when boost builds so I want something that will fuel more....

Let me know if they do make 170's or this guy is just bullting me...

Thanks,
Kellen

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea me either, that is why im asking on the forum to see if anyone has any info about them because I have never heard of them.... :confused013: and I dont want to buy them thinking they are 170's and them just be stock bosch injectors or somethin

· Registered
232 Posts
I just spent a bunch of time researching injectors, especially Bosch ones because I wanted the RV275's. Never seen anything about 170's.

· Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the input I looked for about 30 minutes and have not heard of these yet and I asked the guy if I could put them in at his house to see if they are what he says they are and If I don't want them he can keep them but he said he doesn't have time to play games.......

Hmmm

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.