Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What boost # should I be seeing using the Edge? Right now I only see 25 max then it will drop to 24. This may be right I guess I am use to my old 5.9 hitting 43.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Seeing 36 - 38....running it with mp-8. Some guys are seeing a little bit higher of a spike. But i'd say thats average for the most part.

·
Pipeliner
770 Posts
the best ive seen so far is 35 with mine, edge/attitude and airaide intake

·
Washington Chapter Vice President
5,055 Posts
I dont think i see much over 30 unless its just a spike.

·
Registered
723 Posts
yeah, in reference to just driving around....I'm running mid to high 20's. If your asking about a spike, 36-38 is what i was talking about first. my bad

·
Registered
309 Posts
Mine will spike to 33 then pull down to 26 and hold it there.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Have not really checked for a spike but i know i can hold steady at 28-29 psi. Only messed with it on two or three settings. I slip my clutch on level 4,5 and 6 with the edge so I dont have a real max yet.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Just hooked mine up today.....Im getting 38-40 boost (in the gas)on setting 3. Is that normal or high? The warning was set to go off at 36 which is every time I get into the throttle. I since changed it to 45. Instructions dont give much info. Have fun!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
i only see 17-18 don't have the dpf yet

1 - 9 of 9 Posts