Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for anybodys input on the quadzilla boost fooler. If you are running it how much did it help and what difference did you notice?

· Premium Member
1,887 Posts
I used it with the Edge and it really woke up the engine with better boost. I use it with my XRT for faster spooling and it works very well.

· Registered
3,516 Posts
its very miimal, it works well stacked with some and not so well with others, it did drop egts around 150ish, but with the right tuner it isnt needed, FIND A USED ONE AND TRY IT,

· Registered
3,180 Posts
I used it with edge and pulled it off, I had 2 runs basically the same horse and I took fooler off I showed 5 horse and 21 ftlbs tq.... helped cool egts 150 as well and down low boost is way more..... some units are picky and don't seem to work tho but this was when they were released so fairly new yet..

· Premium Member
1,887 Posts
Cool deal. What about mileage?
Didn't have truck on edge long enough to do hand calcs on mileage with and without the zilla.

I don't see any difference yet on the XRT for mileage. Just quicker spool up.

· Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds good thanks for the input guys. I found one cheap from alligator performance and figured it really couldn't hurt much.

· Registered
3,516 Posts
Start By Runnign Your Smarty On Sw8, Stock Timing, At Highway Speed You Really Notice The Fooling, Then Set It To Sw8 With Timing On 2, It Makes More Power Than Sw9.

· Registered
4,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i am aware of the smarty having the fooling on it but would it add extra boost? and what about running it with a smoke switch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.