Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I just got my truck back a week and 3 days ago. I put 33000 in it rebuilding and up grading parts heat treated everything ceramic coated pistons. So I ain't be flooring it I have been babying it max 1000-1200 egt for 5 sec at the most on the 1200 part usually 600. Well I got out of it today and it sounded like a old tractor that has a extra hit of fuel but it is a 05 cr. I got back from class fired it up noticed a really light white haze driving next thing u know Hugh cloud of ungodly white smoke pulled over shut it off had a noise comin from intake blown ii sb66 sorry so long of a post just giving good details if u wonna call me 8593880345

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
You're a long way away from me for a phone call. How about you tell us what mods you have please. Did you replace the turbo on the rebuild? Injectors?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ii silver 66, ii 150 injectors, ii ceramic coated pistons and rods new crank, head work by lazersmith, new springs cam billet pushrods, ii 85% cp3, 5in exhaust,aemintake with specter filter, smarty w dr. p

1 - 3 of 3 Posts