Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a mount for the new Juice and really liked the idea. After finding the website I wanted one.

IT is the Blendmount from MGT motorsports. It comes with everything you need including allen wrenches and extraa screws. I did need a couple of wrences but that is easy.
Install was easy just pull the mirror down a bit and bolt it on.
I love this mount!! it is so natural to glance up at the mirror and see the gauge. Visibility has been great so far but it has been a bit overcast today.
If you want something other than A pillar pod then look at this mount!

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Personally, I think it would be hard to push the buttons on the go. Buttons on left side of Att. right hand reaching up?? Just my .o2

They make the overhead mount for the Att. that blends it in with the roof. Sorry. Just don't like it. But that's your truck! Do what you like!! That why it's a free country!!!!

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wires run along the headliner behind the a pillar cover and out the firewall. Plenty long enough. Buttons are easy to push and easy to adjust.

Hotstuff, no reason to be sorry, every one has an opinion. This was an informational post not looking for props:)

Chris

·
Premium Member
2,623 Posts
Looks good Chris:thumbsup

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Keven, All seems to be workin good so far but I think I need to get my EGT probe into the manifold more. I am reading pretty high EGT's all the time

Chrs

·
Registered
694 Posts
ill give u somr props that ur not lookin for ha ha never seen a mount like that, pretty sweet lookin... good job

·
Registered
721 Posts
I want one but I have the factory bluetooth mirror. It won't work with the taller speaker housings. Looks very, very nice though.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wanted to resurrect this older thread. All the people looking at the Juice Attitude again and not many have this mount. After having it for months all I can say is that I could not imagine mounting this anywhere else!! It is so natural to see and easy to adjust. The price is about the same as the A pillar.

Chris

·
Registered
63 Posts
I definitely like this mount better. I haven't seen this one either. I was fixing to order the pillar mount, thanks for refreshing this post!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts