Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so how do we get this done? i've seen a few threads on here with the Nite Shade jobs done, they look really good. but i'm not quite sure i trust myself quite enough to do that to my truck just yet. so i'm wondering what other options are out there? and if you guys have any pics post em up.

thanks,

John

*i have a 2011 2500

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I wouldn't spray my headlights with night shades on the outside, I would take the headlight apart and spray the reflective lens on the inside, so you don't loose anymore visibility. I tried to take one of my headlights apart, but gave up after 2 hours of trying, there are a couple people on another forum that does it if you send them your lights......I will see if I can contact one of them if you want. As for the taillights, I did my 09 with night shades and it was pretty easy, just make sure you don't got to dark though.

·
Registered
174 Posts
you can 3m tint your head/fog lights.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just did my tails, cab lights and fender and 3rd brake light with nite shade. Looks really good and its pretty easy. But as far as headlights I'm just gonna get the projectors from Recon that are blacked out. With limo tint on the rear glass and rear lights blacked out backing up is a little tricky but not to bad.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
i would just buy after market lights,,i sprayed my 3rd brake light,,look great at 1st,,til summer came and the sun ate it and spit it out

1 - 5 of 5 Posts