Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been wanting to do this build for a little over a year now. Today, I finialy pulled the trigger!

I lost my brother in a car accident june of 2010. His baby was a jeep grand he built from the ground up. Despite the bad memories, i couldnt bring myself the scrap the whole jeep. After many talks, debate, and thought. I grabbed a few choice parts off of his jeep for a little memorial build... "4Scott"

The rig is currently a 2002, 2500, 2wd, QCSB.

Current mods are: 7x14's, 63/68/14, sbdd3600, pm3/mvp stack, snow w/m, ext.

Future mods: Ford Hp60, 14b, 2.5" coilovers, 4 link, atlas2, and some custom fabrication.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
Registered
6,991 Posts
Nice!! I'll be following this build. Let me know if I can help in any way. Make sure you let us know what springs rates you went with. King pin or ball joint?

·
Diesel Junkie
9,201 Posts
That'll be sweet!

I was hoping to see a custom long travel 2wd build with coilovers though....

Cant wait to see more progress

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks yall!! I appreciate the help.

Good eye. 79', king pin, high steer, arb locker, beefy knuckles, beefy inners and outers, super joints, 4:10, yukon gears, full gussets, ext, ext.

Running 41" links. Still not sure what coilovers yet...

·
Registered
816 Posts
That's gonna be sweet! Your bro would be proud...

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Should be a 47re in your truck.
my truck is a nv4500. the wj was a 4.7L v8. from what i understand, the 4.7's have a 46re. the only reason im considering it is because its free, and already has the t case bolted to it...

·
Registered
416 Posts
I was following you brothers build on MallCrawlin back when I heard about his passing. Nice to see the rig continue on!

Rick

1 - 20 of 112 Posts