Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have been wanting to do this build for a little over a year now. Today, I finialy pulled the trigger!

I lost my brother in a car accident june of 2010. His baby was a jeep grand he built from the ground up. Despite the bad memories, i couldnt bring myself the scrap the whole jeep. After many talks, debate, and thought. I grabbed a few choice parts off of his jeep for a little memorial build... "4Scott"

The rig is currently a 2002, 2500, 2wd, QCSB.

Current mods are: 7x14's, 63/68/14, sbdd3600, pm3/mvp stack, snow w/m, ext.

Future mods: Ford Hp60, 14b, 2.5" coilovers, 4 link, atlas2, and some custom fabrication.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

·
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀&
1,623 Posts
Awesome, ill come by sometime and see how its going.

·
Registered
6,908 Posts
Nice!! I'll be following this build. Let me know if I can help in any way. Make sure you let us know what springs rates you went with. King pin or ball joint?

·
Diesel Junkie
9,209 Posts
That'll be sweet!

I was hoping to see a custom long travel 2wd build with coilovers though....

Cant wait to see more progress

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
Awesome build man! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
816 Posts
That's gonna be sweet! Your bro would be proud...

·
Registered
816 Posts
Reactions: oct6454

·
Registered
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Should be a 47re in your truck.
my truck is a nv4500. the wj was a 4.7L v8. from what i understand, the 4.7's have a 46re. the only reason im considering it is because its free, and already has the t case bolted to it...

·
Banned
8,204 Posts
Ah ha! Now it makes sense. Personally id wanna keep the nv4500. Just swap out the tail housing and input stub in the tcase. Swaping an auto into the truck requires away to control it...electeonics.

·
Registered
6,908 Posts
I think the cases are the same, just swap internals.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I was following you brothers build on MallCrawlin back when I heard about his passing. Nice to see the rig continue on!

Rick

1 - 20 of 112 Posts