Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

BlackedoUT in the desert

15854 Views 410 Replies 38 Participants Last post by  murphy41
The dunes won the poll for are February meet. We will be out there the weekend of the 19th depending on the weather and how crowded it will be were do we want to set up camp. And also who's coming and who's not lets get a good turnout:thumbsup:
1 - 20 of 411 Posts

· Registered
447 Posts
i'll be there bring out my new bike just gotta find a huge ramp or a dune to back up to so i can unload my bike out of the truck haha
I got an 8 foot ramp and a stand that I made when I worked at a welding shop. just let me know.

· Registered
447 Posts
I say the mountain not many people will be there and its a big open area for everyone to pull up to. what does everyone think?

· BlackedoUT VP
1,703 Posts
1. 1st_gen_Cory
2. 03-Dmax

I will be staying the weekend. Who else plans on going down? I also thing the mountain would be the best place for a big group.

· Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The mountain would be fine it all depends on the weather It can get a lil brezzey out there whats the back up plan if we dont stay at the mountain the place you found last year derek was a sweet spot

· BlackedoUT VP
1,703 Posts
The mountain would be fine it all depends on the weather It can get a lil brezzey out there whats the back up plan if we dont stay at the mountain the place you found last year derek was a sweet spot
Yeah that was a sweet spot a little tough to get a 5th wheel in i was sweating bullets watching that thing rock and touch my bed rails. We might be able to go up in the actuall camp grounds this time its a little easier to get into and we will probably have free roam of the place. Can we also have people say what they plan on bringing so we can decide how big of a spot we need. All the firewood we can get it would be great.

· Registered
263 Posts
Ill be there!! Dont have to sell my nuts that weekend! Just goin down to get plastered. maybe i should try and put my quad back together!

· Registered
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The mountain would be good for the people that dont have a trailer or camper oasis is a good site the only down fall is the water wont be on so bathrooms might be a problem for some people so maybe we need to add to the list who's coming and what there bringing so we know were to park and another thing if the mountain is crazy I will be parking at a camp site because of my kids

· BlackedoUT VP
1,703 Posts
The mountain would be good for the people that dont have a trailer or camper oasis is a good site the only down fall is the water wont be on so bathrooms might be a problem for some people so maybe we need to add to the list who's coming and what there bringing so we know were to park and another thing if the mountain is crazy I will be parking at a camp site because of my kids
The mountain is only crazy on big weekend. If you go on a random weekend its fine but it does get windy so i would suggest a camp ground too. Either way Karyn is going to have to watch me like a little kid to make sure i dont get myself into trouble. Brrrrraaaap Braaaaaapppp good old fourstoke. :rof:rof:rof

Craig you decide if youre coming yet?

· Registered
857 Posts
1. 1st_gen_Cory
2. 03-Dmax
3. sugarbear1
4.jeff115

i want to go but i probly wont stay the night. no camper so ill just get a few buddies and head out for the day

· Registered
447 Posts
Ill be there!! Dont have to sell my nuts that weekend! Just goin down to get plastered. maybe i should try and put my quad back together!
have fun with that ha ha. you also need a clutch if we can get it back together.

· Registered
447 Posts
well Ill probably go for a night. and we can load my whole bed with wood for the weekend, and if I can get something to ride

· BlackedoUT VP
1,703 Posts
i want to go but i probly wont stay the night. no camper so ill just get a few buddies and head out for the day
Just stay in the back of your truck. You know when the sun goes down the real party starts

i think im going to have to tough it out in a tent in the back of my truck with a ton of blankets lol
Yeah thats what me and Karyn did last time its not that bad if you have a lot of blankets

1 - 20 of 411 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.