Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anybody is running the black xd series monsters and if so how do you like them?
Also where is the best place to get them from with the cheapest price?

Thanks

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i forgot to mention that I am planning on getting some 37x13.50 nitto mud grapplers (load range E) and some 20x10 xd monsters to put em on.....my question is...should i go with the 20x10 or the 20x9?
will there be any rubbing?

·
Registered
251 Posts
There is a place just south of Waco, I can't remember the name, but they have the best prices on XD wheels hands down. I can get the name for you later tonight I have the email saved on my laptop. But they'll also be able to answer your questions about wheel size.

I was going to buy from them, but didn't feel like driving down to Waco, so I asked my local discount tire if they could match the price and they did...

·
Registered
251 Posts
i forgot to mention that I am planning on getting some 37x13.50 nitto mud grapplers (load range E) and some 20x10 xd monsters to put em on.....my question is...should i go with the 20x10 or the 20x9?
will there be any rubbing?
I assume you're lifted??

·
Premium Member
1,487 Posts
There is a place just south of Waco, I can't remember the name, but they have the best prices on XD wheels hands down. I can get the name for you later tonight I have the email saved on my laptop. But they'll also be able to answer your questions about wheel size.

I was going to buy from them, but didn't feel like driving down to Waco, so I asked my local discount tire if they could match the price and they did...
is that the place in Temple that sells on Ebay?

·
Registered
341 Posts
TomzWheels eStore.

They told me $889 + $120 shipping on Black 22X9.5 Monsters.... Im a change up and go chrome though.... Give them a call..... Best prices i have seen since my buddy (manager at a local tirebarn) quit.. he would give me his price..

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no i am waiting to get the tires and wheels before I put the lift on...i have a 6in lift waiting at the house.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts