Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Smells like Bananas
7,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somebody tell me how great the new maps are. 16 more days until I get to play them.

·
Diesel-less
4,259 Posts
Don't know, I don't feel like spending more money on that game...

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
There ok, Discovery is the only one I can't stand but all of them have way more camping spots...

·
Smells like Bananas
7,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah you missed double points weekend too....
ya I saw that. What I gathered from the Youtube video's was there must be alot of camp sites add to these maps because of all of the sniper talk.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Stadium is my favorite, the other ones are ok, nice to have more of a variety tho. El Shocky is my live name if anyone want to add me.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Stadium is my favorite, the other ones are ok, nice to have more of a variety tho. El Shocky is my live name if anyone want to add me.
Are you wany good? i don't like playing with friends that suck..... like Matt..... :nadkick:

·
Smells like Bananas
7,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you wany good? i don't like playing with friends that suck..... like Matt..... :nadkick:
hahahaha, I hold my own pretty well.

But this is true because Eric won't play with you unless you are decent at the game.

Looking forward to playing again. that game is to much fun when you are playing with a decent party.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Yes i am pretty good, i get pissed off at people that go negative lol

·
home grown show
892 Posts
by far i think stadium is the best the other one that starts with a "K" would be my number 2 pick and yeah i think discovery blows a fat one imo

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
by far i think stadium is the best the other one that starts with a "K" would be my number 2 pick and yeah i think discovery blows a fat one imo
Kowloon, and yes discovery sucks, whats your gamer tag???

·
home grown show
892 Posts
yes Kowloon thats it lol well rescue im about to get on COD here in a min if your on hit me up

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
discovery = fail, lots of new sniper and camp spots for all you guys that like to pi$$ me off

·
Smells like Bananas
7,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jewbagginn Xbox, yall pick me up if yall want to. Wont be around for two wks to play though.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
cptx71 thats me

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
dam there is alot more to this game then I know lol

·
Registered
287 Posts
I must be pretty good then, he wears my out on game invites haha..... Hey Eric, Just got back into town, got the shirt man, Thanks bro. Do I owe ya anything?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.