Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

black maxx questions

2222 Views 32 Replies 13 Participants Last post by  Dodgeram082500
I wanted to know how every one was liking or disliking there blackmaxx and want to know what was going to be availible for it in future considering ordering one this week thanks guys.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
black maxx

i have had mine 2 months now ,, works great , fuel economy way up, shift on the fly is great, i have the black maxx monitering boost,pryo, fuel and coolant(m with and auto i think i would change fuel pressure to tranny temp) not scared to run higher tunes as you can watch it all,, it did cook my stock clutch,, but that was to be expected.. they are working on the tpms last i heard but check often as they always have something new:party018:

· Registered
369 Posts
i love my black maxx but i still cant figure out the high idle, the normal procedure is not working. but my tpms chimes quite a bit and the pressure is exactly right...its an awesome unit though i love looking at it

· Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You have a manual or a auto bud? if manual you will have to ground a green wire under your dash

· Braaap, Braaap, BOOM!!!
6,917 Posts
The BM is awesome. In the future the BM will have the option of active maxx tuning aswell as tuning the TCM!

· Registered
1,650 Posts
im loving mine!!

· Registered
841 Posts
The Black Maxx is awesome. I ran the Edge for about a year and then the Edge Race for a while and then installed the Black Maxx and whoa, it is a totally different beast. I was waiting for something like the Black Maxx to come out because I didn't want to lose my shift-on-the-fly and I also wanted to be code free without clearing codes on startup and H&S came to the rescue.

· Registered
1,650 Posts
yea, the BM has a rail pressure guage

6,917 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
Everyone we have sold one too has loved it. The power is great and the tuner is a really nice setup. I don't think you can go wrong with it.
Caution going to Cobbs, they can take your money but they cant deliver any products.

According to h&s ther are many other top companys that can deliver.

STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE,

6,917 Posts
Caution going to Cobbs, they can take your money but they cant deliver any products.

According to h&s ther are many other top companys that can deliver.

STAY AWAY BUY ELSEWHERE,

:popcorn:......

6,917 Posts

· Registered
44 Posts
You still haven't received your Programmer? :shock: That was a while ago...:buttkick:
Yes I know, He sent me an email this morning (our morning) and gave me this oh please let me make it right, ill get back to you in two hours. havent heard back and its been 13 hours. hes not giving me any confidence.

Cheers

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.