Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i loaded the correct software, the truck runs great, but when i hit the 2 right buttons, it pops up to mild tune then automatically back down to no power. so, i went and dloaded the correct aggressive fueling and turbo files and hit "replace yes to all" and it still doesn't click up to a different tune..anyone have any ideas on why i cant get it to work? i'm kind of nervy using it because i'm scared to mess it up

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and when i don't have the tranny in gear selector mode, (just in D) my tranny seems to shift different. it jumps around a bit when im like 1/2 throttle

·
Registered
235 Posts
when i first got my XRT it shifted erratically like that. I had to have the TPS recalibrated and everything was good to go after that.

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
to fix the issue of the power dropping down, you need to go in the settings and choose H&S pyro source and turn off/change your defuel settings

Reactions: H&S TECH

·
Premium Member
8,547 Posts
yep just like mattiac said, i had the same problems and that fixed it.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm on the hway now just smoked out a 24v w 4" tbe haha. Trans still shifts funny when not at wot in D..

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alright so i did alot of driving today. truck runs awesome! minimal smoke even on the hot aggressive fueling and turbo! i thought it smoked like a freight train like the way you guys talk. very smooth power. but..does anyone else notice any difference in the way the tranny acts when you are running through the gears in D?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts