Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LIFER
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone updated there tune in the near past?

I did mine today while setting my sd card for my mcc files, and peek a boo.

In the device scroll down, beneath the black maxx option was the black maxx 2. Is this a pre cursor to the return of the long awaited new and improved black maxx, or is this about as promising as the old active maxx software?

·
Registered
229 Posts
My BLACK MAXX had a ancient tune on it when i bought my truck at the end of oct. Took me some cursing and a few tries to figure out how to update to the newest release for the BLACK MAXX but i certainly didn't see anything about a BLACK MAXX 2?

·
LIFER
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry for poopy picture quality. Hopefully you can make it out.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sorry for poopy picture quality. Hopefully you can make it out.

That looks to be the "street version". Just like the mini maxx went to a street version, no deleting will be possible. Totally just guessing though.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have the computer skills of a 3 year old. Actually, they may be better! But I sure don't recall seeing any of the above when I put the SD card in the computer. It just came up BLACK MAXX if i recall correct? :confused013:

·
LIFER
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I downloaded the uodater to my desktop. And they discontinued production of the black maxx before the street tuners came out. So theoreticaly there was no such thing as a black maxx street tuner.

As you can see in the mini maxx options there is both, but no mini maxx 2.

Not gonna lie, Im hoping this is the return of the Black maxx, im a little excited.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.