Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your truck HERE to be a part of December's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
BLAST!!! I was gonna post that one! I'm about to hit the COMPLETE ORDER button and get the retrofit parts for my build.
Ha- sorry my friend. I actually did the same as you and purchased the parts for another headlight build I'm doing.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
I actually ended up going with Lightwerkz. The cost was less despite getting to the 25% off realm. TRS raised their prices along with their BF sale probably hoping the discounts would distract everyone and go unnoticed. 15%, no tax and no shipping brought my cost down more than $20 from the same components at TRS.

As they say...$20 is $20...

For those who don't know, Headlight Revolution is the same company as TRS and has the same deals. They're just a bit more "truck centric" as far as their demographic.
Nice. I looked at other vendors like Lightwerkz and HID Factory. They don't offer the Acme projectors which I specifically wanted for this build, so TRS was my best option. I splurged on the shrouds and housings, so we'll see if it all comes together as I hope.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts