Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone! To help members find the real values out there, we’re pleased to announce a giveaway for the best deals as presented by the community itself.

White Product Rectangle Shopping cart Font

What: Win an $50 Amazon Gift Card by posting Deals

Who: One winner selected at random from anyone who posts a Deal as a response to this thread between now and November 30th.

How: To be entered, simply post a deal to this thread as a response, being sure to include a link, price, and all pertinent details.

Why: A chance to win a gift card while also helping fellow community members sift through the flood and find the really great deals out there.

Requirements:
  • No commercial vendor or private party deals are permitted.
  • Prize amount is in US and Canada gift cards, and can only be used for North American Amazon purchases.
  • Winners will be announced in this thread and contacted via email/pm to respond within 3 days before another winner is drawn.

Thank you for helping to make your community a great place to find real value. Happy deal-hunting all, and we can’t wait to see all the great finds!

~ The Community Team

·
Registered
3,158 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
https://www.theretrofitsource.com/promotions

Black Friday deals of 10-25% off from November 22-30.
BLAST!!! I was gonna post that one! I'm about to hit the COMPLETE ORDER button and get the retrofit parts for my build.

I'll cheat a little since I found it here.

XDP Holiday Sale | Our LARGEST SALE of the year! (xtremediesel.com)

Also, an alternative to the afore mentioned lighting place above. Same components, lower price:

LIGHTWERKZ 15% off site wide, free shipping on orders over $99, 11/22-11/30

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
BLAST!!! I was gonna post that one! I'm about to hit the COMPLETE ORDER button and get the retrofit parts for my build.
Ha- sorry my friend. I actually did the same as you and purchased the parts for another headlight build I'm doing.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Power Driven Diesel

Looks like 10% off of a variety of parts - Link takes you to the list of sale items.

Diode Dynamics

Keeping with the lighting theme, 15% off sitewide.

CJC Offroad

Deals on specific brands - best being 15% off Method Wheels. Link takes you to the list of sale items.

Reactions: 2002CTD

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Ha- sorry my friend. I actually did the same as you and purchased the parts for another headlight build I'm doing.
I actually ended up going with Lightwerkz. The cost was less despite getting to the 25% off realm. TRS raised their prices along with their BF sale probably hoping the discounts would distract everyone and go unnoticed. 15%, no tax and no shipping brought my cost down more than $20 from the same components at TRS.

As they say...$20 is $20...

For those who don't know, Headlight Revolution is the same company as TRS and has the same deals. They're just a bit more "truck centric" as far as their demographic.

Reactions: 2002CTD

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
I actually ended up going with Lightwerkz. The cost was less despite getting to the 25% off realm. TRS raised their prices along with their BF sale probably hoping the discounts would distract everyone and go unnoticed. 15%, no tax and no shipping brought my cost down more than $20 from the same components at TRS.

As they say...$20 is $20...

For those who don't know, Headlight Revolution is the same company as TRS and has the same deals. They're just a bit more "truck centric" as far as their demographic.
Nice. I looked at other vendors like Lightwerkz and HID Factory. They don't offer the Acme projectors which I specifically wanted for this build, so TRS was my best option. I splurged on the shrouds and housings, so we'll see if it all comes together as I hope.

·
Rear Admiral Rickard Onmi
2018 Ram 3500 CCLBSRW
11,667 Posts

As long as you aren't afraid of a robot cleaning up after you, 50% off, we have one and love it, getting one for my parents who have an older model that doesn't work that well

·
Administrator
1,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Won't close the thread incase anyone wants to still throw in a good deal just because, but we have picked our winner!

Congrats to @Smiley3303 !

Will be sending a PM to confirm some details to send the giftcard

Kevin

1 - 12 of 12 Posts