Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

Which wheels for the black ram with chrome bumpers?

• black xd diesels

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • chrome xd revolvers

Votes: 9 40.9%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black 08 quad cab 4x4 with the chrome bumpers, just like the one in the cummins forum banner at the top of the page. I am going to put a 6inch lift and some 37x13.5x20s on it but I am stuck on the wheels. I can't decide to go with the black xd diesels, or the chrome xd revolvers. With the diesels it might end up looking bad , but could come off as a punk truck. With the chrome revolvers it could end up looking really nice, or just very boring. Please let me know your opinion, or suggest another wheel around the same price.

·
Hemi
12,666 Posts
I'm going with black diesels on my truck. It's black like yours just the older body style.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I love chrome on a black truck.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I had the black diesels on my D-max. I almost put them on my dodge but I figured I would do something different. I put the black XD Revolvers on instead. Both wheels are sweet.

·
Registered
847 Posts
I like the black ones for sure.... I am going to go with 20" blck XD Hoss's soon as I get the $$

·
Registered
306 Posts
IMO I would do chrome wheels if you plan on leaving the chrome bumpers and the chrome grill on the truck. It will look nice and wont be that boring since you will be going with 20s.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts