Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are your experiences with bixenon hid's? how are you aiming them so they don't glare at oncoming traffic? do we really need to purchase projectors to protect oncomers? will the headlights really work like we expect as bought with just aiming them, or is there more to it? thanx for your input!

·
Boiler up!
2,451 Posts
love them. great for flashing cars that think u have brites on. just aim them down so the lows are not rite in ppls face...except when u get behind them at traffic lites ! aiming them is a pain in the azz fyi...but its worth it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
could you get yours aimed so you don't offend anyone and still have plenty of light to the road? how did you aim your s?

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
I aimed my HID's to where I don't get flashed any more and to where I have plenty of light on the road as well.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do they still have a lot of glare?

·
Boiler up!
2,451 Posts
could you get yours aimed so you don't offend anyone and still have plenty of light to the road? how did you aim your s?
theres a gold screw on the back of my housings i used to aim the beam... they are aimed down so oncoming traffic dont flash me but people i pull behind at red lights hate me:hehe:

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
on the 06-08 Rams there is a Torx screw on the lower side of the housing that sets the aim up and down. There is no additional glare when aiming them properly.

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
if they are properly aimed you will not give off glare and you will not be flashed by oncomming traffic.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanx for the encouragement o4sshd.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts