Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Cummins of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What should I do for my next upgrade/ mod? I think I'll have about $1K to play with. I was thinking of a Smarty or 5" TBE, Smarty JR., AD 150, SRT10 hood, or keep saving for the tranny? Help me stimulate the economy.:lol3::$::$:

·
2,246 Posts
It depends on what you want for power in the end. If your thinking of just going with the smarty jr and never upgrading, then you won't need the trans work, although a TC and VB would be nice. If your going for bigger power later, then keep saving for the trans and then everything else is just chump change after that... LOL :$:

·
Banned
4,630 Posts
Air Dog first...you need better fuel filtration, especailly running the EZ. Then either Smarty (not Jr., IMO) or exhaust...you could always do a muffler delete for a temporary exhaust solution.

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys!

I'm planning on getting a tranny next tax refund, so that is off the table at this point. Awenthol, I am thinking of getting rid of the EZ and just running a Smarty for a while. Even though these stack well.

So far I'm thinking Smarty and 5" TBE SS T304 Silverline (I can get a great deal on the exhaust).:thumbsup

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts