Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking into making my own biodiesel. One point that somebody brought up to me is whether its worth the savings on fuel to spend all the hours that it takes to make it. Your thoughts...

·
It's got 12 Valves...
4,472 Posts
I have been looking into making my own biodiesel. One point that somebody brought up to me is whether its worth the savings on fuel to spend all the hours that it takes to make it. Your thoughts...

Worth it to me...me and a couple of buddies are looking into this ourselves :w:

·
Skrew- EPA CARB OPEC PETA
1,577 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
in the same boat as you guys. we are going to start with the appleseed style. we need to find a water heater

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
i think once you get the process down, it won' be as time consuming.

·
Premium Member
5,204 Posts
in the same boat as you guys. we are going to start with the appleseed style. we need to find a water heater
Check craigslist.org, good source for stuff like that.

i think once you get the process down, it won' be as time consuming.
I hear the same thing, the average drops to 1-3 hours of hands on time...not too bad.

·
Registered
661 Posts
i have been looking on craigslist but everyone has gas heaters for sale not electric

·
THE Hood Stack Guy!
3,188 Posts
Any one have the auctualy process? I was at a local farm service and they will sell me a ton of tanks that will work perfect, and they have everything I need! I realy just need exaclty how to make it, cut and get it just right so I dont blow my engine!

Oh and Calebs, Ill throw some money in if yall are getting a co-op thing going to make bio!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts