Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if someone can help me with part#s. Just got mine in and the box says there for a 94 with 6 inch lift. Front F4-BE5-6681-H6
Rear F4-BE5-6647-H1. Thanks
Truck has 2 in level kit

·
Registered
105 Posts
I have the same front part #. I was looking to order the 2 rear shocks and I'm getting a different part # than you on it.

f4-BE5-6682-H5 rear
f4-BE5-6681-H6 front

The H1 looks like it's for a 6" lift.

I'd like to know for sure before I place my order.

Bilsteins for the 5100 Offroad Series

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both of my part#s say to be for a 94 with a 6 in lift. I like to know for sure before i tear her down.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The front part # description that I found shows:

94-01 Ram 1500/2500 2-3" Lift (Front)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just called the guys at topgunz and they said it is the correct shocks, if you find out for certain let me know thanks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Why not order some from KORE or DRC, they sell the Bilsteins that you are looking for, for the KORE 2" HD leveling kit. You could also look at the Bilstein website. The price should be right around $80 per shock.

The Bilsteins that I had with my KORE HD leveling kit were F4-BE5-6646-H5. They rode really nice. :beer

·
Registered
235 Posts
This part# stuff, is also why you should buy suspension parts for your Dodge from a company that specializes in Dodge.:thumbsup

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
I got mine from Topgunz also. The boxes were marked the same as yours. I called them and they said it is the same shock you need. They fit fine.

Randy

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got mine from Topgunz also. The boxes were marked the same as yours. I called them and they said it is the same shock you need. They fit fine.

Randy
Thanks that what i wanted to hear, just hope the 03 an 06 have same shocks, going to tear her down this weekend.:thumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts