Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys,
BRAND NEW BILSTEIN SHOCKS AND DAMPER FOR SALE.
Been a member for over 10 years but I mainly read and don't post much.
I've got some Bilstein upgrade shocks that I bought to replace the crappy ones included with the lift kit my truck had on it, just never installed them.
New, never installed Bilstein 5100 series shocks, boxes are a bit worn but they are brand new.
Also included is a Bilstein 5100 series steering damper to keep your lifted truck tracking true when there are imperfections in the road.

Please read: These are for a LIFTED truck
2003-2013 with 4 to 5" lift kit
If your truck has a BDS, Procomp, Skyjacker, Rough Country, Rocky Mountain, Superlift or other lift kit installed and it's 4", 4.5" or 5" lift kit, these shocks WILL FIT PERFECTLY.

Your truck must have an aftermarket 4 to 5" lift kit to use these shocks.
These are some of the best shocks made and good upgrade for the cheap twin-tube shocks included with most lift kits.

INCLUDES
TWO FRONT SHOCKS PART # 24-066464
TWO REAR SHOCKS PART # 24-186636
STEERING DAMPER PART # 33-170794
A total of 4 new shocks and steering damper for your LIFTED truck with 4 to 5" suspension lift
$395 plus whatever it costs to ship them to you. If you want to pay through PayPal you must cover the fee of about 12 bucks.
Sold as a complete package, will not separate.

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BUMP TO TOP.
Bottom line price $375 plus shipping and 2.9% PAYPAL fee.
$600 value.
Fits 2003-2013 lifted trucks with 4-5" lift.

Brand new unused, still in original boxes sitting in the garage.
There is some very minor discoloration/chalking of the cheap clearcoat they spray on the brushed surface.
These fit other lifted trucks too.
Sold the truck, take these off my hands for $375+shipping/paypal.

Located in South TX

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.