Dodge Cummins Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just because you have a big truck doesnt mean it wont cost $7,000 to fix :thud:

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
I'm not sure but I think the Expedition might be worse off than the Dodge:S:

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha yeah:hyper:

·
Registered
87 Posts
That Sucks:CRY: everyone ok?

·
Registered
86 Posts
yeah, that really sucks. I hope everyone is okay.

Thomas S.

ps It looks like an Exploder to me. What caused the wreck?

·
Registered
98 Posts
yours might cost 7000 to fix but that ford is totaled:lol3:

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
if that'd been a Case IH vanity plate you would have just felt a slight bump....

hope you get your truck fixed!!! rearending someone is never a good way to go down.

·
Registered
736 Posts
usually when a car rearends someone the car doing the hitting usually takes the most damage, it looks like the exact opposite happened. i hope all are ok and doing well.

7,000 vs a visit to the emergency room..... ill take the 7 G's to fix the truck than getting injured bad

·
Registered
105 Posts
In your title you say "little car", do you consider an Explorer a little car? I think you would have made an accordian out of a "little car".....

·
Registered
680 Posts
^ thats what i was thinking lol^

·
Shiftin Fool
1,185 Posts
man i hope everyone is ok!! sorry to hear about you accident. hope everything turns out for the best!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The guy pulled out in fornt of me. Everyone is OK, The most expensive thing on my truck is the radiator, and all that stuff up front. Good point an explorer isnt a small car.

·
Registered
540 Posts
The guy pulled out in fornt of me. Everyone is OK, The most expensive thing on my truck is the radiator, and all that stuff up front. Good point an explorer isnt a small car.
If you know the guy that is at the repair shop, make sure you get an aftermarket intercooler :w:

·
Registered
861 Posts
pretty sure the dodge won :) hope everyone is ok

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
I would imagine if they total yer rig and ya bought it back to fix yer self u could fix it fer 5000 max. I did a 98 and its pretty easy tore it down in round three hours and another full day puttin it back together similiar damage only 50 yards of fence and not a SUV.

·
Registered
46 Posts
At least you took another POS off the road!

Glad everyone's okay.

·
Premium Member
713 Posts
One less soccer mom in her suv. :T:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts